Monday, September 21, 2009

SpoonFlower

If you have not checked out www.spoonflower.com PLEASE DO. :) It is such an awesome place to create your very own custom fabrics. I am currently waiting on some fabric swatches so that I may determine which type of fabric I prefer for my graphic images. Even if you do not feel you have the courage to design your own work browse and be INSPIRED ! :) You can find my library of designs at http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/monkeybutt. I am adding to it as I can and am in awe of the possibilities ! I recently entered the weekly contest there and would love to be a finalist ... fingers crossed. ;)

This is the image I used for the Spoon + Flower theme for the weekly fabric contest on SpoonFlower ... minus the Designs By Chelsee text.

No comments:

Post a Comment